WAV to MP3
Blaze MediaConvert provides a flexible and fast method for
converting WAV files to MP3.
- In the main window, click Audio > WAV to MP3.
- Click the Add Files to List button or select Edit > Add.
- If you want to convert the files in a certain order, you can arrange
the files in the list by selecting the files you want to move and clicking
Up and Move
Down commands on the Edit menu.
- Select the WAV file that you want to convert to MP3 format.
- You can select more than one file by holding down the Ctrl key while
clicking the files or pressing the Shift key and using the arrows to select
a range of files.
- If you want to remove files from the list, select the files you want
to remove, and select Remove on the Edit menu or click the Remove Files
- Select the Conversion
- Select the Channels.
- Select the Bitrate.
- Select the Priority.
- Click the Encode button or select File > Encode.